BEFORE YOU VOTE : YOU BETTER HAVE MORE INFORMATION:
I too use to be a mormon.
Excerpts From “The Mormon Conspiracy”
* It is estimated that the assets of the Mormon Church have increased from about $15 billion in 1983 to over 50 billion in 2005.
* Over sixty thousand fully-trained, adequately financed and prepared Mormon missionaries are serving in all parts of the United States and in over 124 countries around the world.
* Because young Mormon men have served in and studied the languages of foreign countries throughout the world, large numbers of them have been hired by the federal Central Intelligence Agency and therefore are in control of a significant amount of CIA activities.
* Many Mormon men have been hired by the FBI, a preponderance when considering their proportion to the percentage of the population.
* A top leader of the Mormon Church has stated: “When our leaders speak the thinking has been done. When they propose a plan–it is God’s plan. When they point the way, there is no other way that is safe. When they give direction, it should mark the end of controversy.”
* A Mormon Church radio network is in operation that is both national and worldwide. The Mormon Church-owned Brigham Young University airs church promoting broadcasts throughout the world. The basketball games of BYU are especially attractive to South American listeners.
* The church utilizes radio and television stations throughout the United States to broadcast “Home Front Series” offering to send listeners free copies of the KJV of the Bible or the “Book of Mormon” and family-value videos. They are given toll-free phone numbers to call for these. When they arrive, they come with two Mormon missionaries “attached,” wanting an appointment to talk to families. These radio and television commercials are professionally produced and designed to enhance the public image of the church. (For anyone who orders these free materials from the Home Front, the Mormon Church has a professionally organized follow-up program. In addition, after the missionary visits, the mission president’s office of the district follows up these proselytizing calls).